GRANTT ATF CVT
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGRANTT ATF CVT, formulated with specialized friction characteristics additive and premium full synthetic base oil, is designed to meet and exceed the performance requirements of a wide variety of vehicles equipped with push-belt and chain Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs). Its superior technology helps to improve transmission efficiency, smoother drive, leading to longer transmission life.
- Provides strong oil film / good shear stability and maintain oil pressure in the CVT system.
- Excellent anti-shudder durability performance helps to improve driving comfort.
- Good steel-to-steel frictional properties to prevent belt and chain slipping thus help to extend transmission life.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance for longer transmission life.
- Superior high temperature protection to effectively resist oxidation.
Toyota CVTF (TC / FE), Mitsubishi CVTF-J1 / J4 / J4+ / SP-III, Mazda JWS 3320, Nissan (NS-1/NS-2/NS-3), Hyundai / Kia (SP-III/J1), Suzuki (TC / NS-2 / CVT Green 1 / Green 1V / 3320), Daihatsu AMMIX CVTF DFE / DC / DFC / TC), Idemitsu CVTS-EX1, Subaru (iCVT / iCVT FG / ECVT / NS-2 / Lineartronic CVT / CVT II / HT), GM / Saturn (DEX-CVT), Mini Cooper EZL 799 / EZL 799A / ZF CVT V1, Audi / VW (TL 52180 , G 052180 / TL 52116 , G 052116), Audi Multitronic, Dodge / Jeep (NS-2 / CVTF+4), BMW Mini Cooper EZL 799/799A, Punch CVT, Shell Green 1V, Honda HCF2 / HMMF (without starting clutch) / Honda Z-1 (CVT model, without starting clutch). Not suitable for 2001-2007 Honda Fit & Jazz *Not recommended for Hybrid CVT unit (Toyota & Ford) - DCT Application